Full Time Maintenance Position Opening
40 hours/week-12-month Position
Second Shift during the school year: 2:30pm-11:00pm
First Shift during the summer: 6:30am-2:30pm
Starting Pay: $19.67 per hour with a $0.50-night shift premium
The School District of Mishicot is seeking a candidate to fill a Full Time Maintenance Position.
The candidate should:
- Have or the ability to obtain Class B CDL with S & P Endorsements
- Have knowledge of building HVAC Systems
- Be able to perform minor plumbing and electrical repair
- Have knowledge of grounds keeping and repair of grounds equipment
- Cleans and preserves designated spaces, keeps buildings and grounds in clean, sanitary and safe condition
The following benefits are included in this position:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance (employee paid)
- Life and Long-term insurance
- Short-term Disability (employee paid)
- Vacation Pay, Personal Pay, Holiday Pay and Sick Pay
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement benefits: Wisconsin Retirement System and a 403B option
If you have any questions about this current opening, please contact John Taddy at 920-323-2694 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this position please go to the following link: http://5il.co/1mru
*The school district is an equal opportunity employer.