MHS School Counseling Program
School Counseling Vision:
All students will graduate college and career ready through participation in the School District of Mishicot’s For All, By All comprehensive school counseling program.
School Counseling Mission:
The School District of Mishicot will ensure the development and delivery of a comprehensive school counseling program by school counselors, staff, administrators, parents and our invested community ensuring individualized student growth in academic, career and personal/social domains.
School Counseling Beliefs:
- All students can achieve and meet high standards that will result in college and career readiness.
- Our comprehensive guidance program will be developed and delivered by all for all.
- Student achievement is maximized by participating in a comprehensive school counseling program which collaborates with key stakeholders in the community.
- Data must be gathered, analyzed and translated into goals that guide the development of our comprehensive school counseling program that supports student growth in academic, career and personal/social domains.
- The School Counseling Programs at the school district of Mishicot will be developed according to the ethical and developmental standards established by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction as well as the American School Counselor Association.
What is a School Counselor?
Link to the American School Counselor Association article.
Middle and High School Counselors:
Student Services Secretary: